Friday, February 15, 2013

sixteen.

I felt sad the other night while trying to fall asleep. I don't understand why I felt sad but I told God anyway. He comforted me with love and quiet humm's until I drifted off to sleep.
 
We have an easy life, loving marriage and a relationship with our Father and yet I still felt sad. He didn't get annoyed or angry, he wasn't condescending .. He just held me and loved me. Just what I needed. 
Father, I thank you that I can be real with You, that I never need to hide my feelings and thoughts from You. I can pour my heart out to You with complete honesty and without fear. You love me and accept me when I need answers, when I'm frustrated, or when I just want to tell You the love I have for You. You understand my humanness, my limitations, my hurts. You are forever standing there with Your arms wide open, embracing me, guiding me, loving me. Thank you Father. In Jesus' name. Amen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment