Monday, November 12, 2012

eleven.

Zumba! Zumba! Zumba! 

Could you be my new best friend?! I’ve been so scared to try you and now that I have I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a bland workout again!

There’s been an advertisement in our neighborhood newsletter for a few months now stating there’s a FREE zumba class in the mornings at our community gym. I’ve been nervous about trying it out, I’m not much of a dancer, but I loved it. At first I was the only person in there except the instructor, however, midway through 2 other women showed up. The instructor said that Monday’s are usually low in members because people are getting back into the groove of the week. For me starting my week with a fun workout will help me keep going. I had doubts about myself and my coordination, or lack thereof, but I did fine and laughed at myself on the parts I didn’t quite get. Now that I know I like it and will do just fine I’m going to keep attending. There are 3 classes a week and they’re all FREE! At that price how can I not keep attending?


 It feels incredibly good to get back to working out again. I miss doing Insanity but after my foot injury this summer I’ll have to slowly work my way back to that hard of a workout. My foot seems to be holding up well with walks, Jillian Michaels DVDS and now Zumba.

 Now off to enjoy my green protein shake.

 What are your favorite workouts? favorite post workout meals/shakes? favorite healthy dinners?

Post Zumba, 515 calories burned after 45 mintues

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment